Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease. Caused by contact from someone infected with the Treponema pallidum bacteria, such as kissing, touching secretions. It can also be transmitted from mother to baby in the womb.
Although syphilis can be cured But many people who are infected may not have symptoms. As a result, they don’t know that they are infected. Some people are already in a severe stage before they know. Therefore, it is very important to understand the ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com stages of syphilis. To observe oneself before reaching the severe stage
The course of syphilis is divided into 4 stages .
Syphilis can be found in both males and females. In general, the symptoms of syphilis are similar in both males and females. The symptoms are divided by period as follows:
- Stage 1: There is a small wound in the area where the infection occurred. Especially in the genital area
- Stage 2: Blisters appear on the body, headache, fever, weight loss, hair loss.
- Stage 3: Quiet or latent period. The patient has no symptoms but still has the infection in the body.
- Stage 4 is a severe stage and may result in other complications such as nervous system, cardiovascular, brain, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, or even death.
- Wear a condom every time you have sex.
- You shouldn’t change your partner frequently.
- Do not share things with others.
- In women who want to have children You should be tested for syphilis before getting pregnant.
- Pre-marriage health check
- annual health check
- Always take care of your body’s cleanliness.
Syphilis is a disease that can be cured. If you have any symptoms or have any of the aforementioned risky behaviors Don’t be shy. You should see a doctor immediately for examination and treatment. Before the infection spreads and becomes life-threatening