- Sangkang is caused by fungus. that comes with humidity and can cause an odor If it happens frequently, you must take medicine. which should be under the supervision of a doctor
- Vaginal odor is most often caused by a bacterial infection. There will be vaginal discharge with a fishy smell. A burning sensation while urinating or having sex If the vaginal odor is very strong or there are abnormal symptoms, pain, burning pain. or if you experience itching, you should see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
- Iron (zinc) deficiency and stress Can result in increased sweat production. and can cause foot odor
When it’s rainy season The humidity in the air will increase. This often brings various diseases with the seasons, making us more easily ill. Some diseases are severe enough to require hospital admission, such as influenza and pneumonia. And some diseases do not seem very serious but are a nuisance. It also causes loss of personality, such as fungal diseases or unwanted odors from various organs. These diseases often come with the humidity of the rainy season. together with lifestyle habits Eating personal cleanliness Bacterial or fungal infection
Sangkang, a rainy season disease that comes with a smell
Asst. Prof. Dr. Punyapatthit Sirithanabodikul, a physician specializing in The dermatology branch of Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital identified Sangkang (Tinea cruris) or a fungal infection. Often found in the groin. and may spread to the genitals Found more in adults than in children. It is found 3 times more often in men than in women.
Sangkang is caused by a fungal infection in the Dermatophyte group, causing inflammation and red flakes. This disease is highly contagious through touching or sharing items such as clothes and towels. It is found in people who sweat a lot, athletes, those who are overweight, and those with diabetes. People with poor immunity
The obvious symptom is a red rash, burning and severe itching. There may be clear blisters or a red rash with raised edges and white flakes. Or it may be in sheets, found in the groin, pubic area, and various folds. If scratched, it will spread even more, causing abrasions and stinging. In severe cases, the rash may spread to the buttocks and genitals.
Treatment of the skin Use fungicides directly. If it is repeated often Must take medicine which should be under the supervision of a ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com doctor
Protection from the body
- Do not share personal items with others.
- Wear clothing that breathes well. Not too tight Use a cloth that wicks heat well.
- After showering, you should always dry your body thoroughly. Don’t let it get damp.
- If the cause of dampness is obesity, you should lose weight to reduce the chance of the disease recurring.
Smell in hidden spots Secret scents to be careful of
Smell in hidden spots Found in both women and men. The causes are insufficient cleanliness, dampness, and sexually transmitted diseases. or infection Most of the time, it’s an unwanted odor in the intimate area. Often causes problems and creates anxiety in women From the discovery of vaginal abnormalities as well
What causes vaginal odor?
- bacterial infection The most common are Vaginal discharge with a fishy odor A burning sensation while urinating or having sex
- Infections caused by protozoa trichomoniasis The vaginal discharge will have a fishy smell. Yellow or green, foamy
- Fungal infection Causes a yeast-like smell, white, clotted vaginal discharge, and itching. burning sensation during urination and sexual intercourse It is caused by fungus that normally exists in the vagina. abnormal growth It usually occurs after taking antibiotics that kill bacteria.
2. Hormonal changes
Vaginal secretions during menstruation and during ovulation May cause more unpleasant odors than in other periods. Another cause is hormonal changes during menopause. Female hormone levels decrease causing the vaginal tissue to become thin and the vagina to become slightly acidic. Many women who are going through menopause notice foul-smelling vaginal discharge and watery vaginal discharge. If the odor bothers you, your doctor may prescribe topical estrogen, which will eliminate the odor within 2-3 weeks. This is because estrogen in vaginal creams is absorbed into the bloodstream. Therefore, you should consult a doctor before use.
A sweaty groin will smell bad. This is because apocrine sweat glands (found in the armpits, nipples, ear canals, eyelids, and nose wings) produce an oily fluid. and is digested by bacteria on the skin, causing the smell Wearing tight clothing or in those who are overweight The skin is folded together. It will cause more problems.
4. Food eaten
Research shows that foods with strong odors include chili peppers, garlic, onions, fish, and broccoli. It affects the vaginal odor as well as other parts of the body such as the armpits, scalp, mouth, and feet.
5. Forgotten tampons
accumulation of menstrual blood will cause bacteria and causes irritation, itching, and also causes an odor Can be undesirable
Taking care of not causing odor in the vagina
- Wear loose-fitting clothing and cotton underwear to increase air circulation. and prevent moisture from accumulating
- Changing clothes after exercising
- Lose weight if you are overweight.
- There is a natural cleaning process in the vagina. You should not douche the vagina. Because it will make good bacteria That helps prevent infection and death.
- Avoid spraying perfume or spray on the genital area. Because it may cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
If the vaginal odor is very strong or there are abnormal symptoms, pain, burning pain. or have itching You should see a doctor to diagnose the disease and receive proper treatment.
Smelly feet, the secret smell that comes with the rainy season
Smelly feet (Pitted Keratolysis) are caused by sweating a lot on our feet. (Hyperhidrosis) or dampness cause bacterial infection Which is normally found on human skin in appropriate quantities. But can grow well in damp conditions. This bacteria, in addition to decomposing the outer layer of the skin, also creates sulfur compounds, which cause the smell.
The characteristics found are You will see small pores on your feet, sometimes in circles. It is a shallow puddle on the sole of the foot, especially in areas that have to bear a lot of weight. The feet have a very bad odor. But there is usually no itching. This is different from fungus or athlete’s foot.
Factors that make feet smell bad
- Hot and humid weather
- Stinky shoes There is no ventilation, such as boots.
- Excessive sweating of the hands and feet (hyperhidrosis)
- The skin on the palms and soles is thick. (keratoderma)
- Immune deficiency
- Eating High oil content, spicy foods, foods with strong odors, and caffeine cause more sweat to be produced. Can cause odor
- Certain medicines such as naproxen, acyclovir
- Zinc deficiency and stress It results in increased sweat production. and can cause foot odor
The treatment method should be seen by a specialist doctor for diagnosis. Separate disease from fungus And give medicine in the antibiotic group to kill bacteria such as Erythromycin gel, Clindamycin gel, Mupirocin. Apply medicine in the Benzyl peroxide group can stimulate the creation of new skin. and can be disinfected And may consider giving antiperspirant medicine as well.
Prevention of stinky feet
- Choose shoes that can breathe well. Or if you must wear ankle-high shoes, such as boots, choose the shortest boots possible. Shoes that do not breathe well Or socks made from synthetic materials such as polyester or nylon will cause your feet to sweat more.
- Use socks made from fabric that absorbs sweat well, such as cotton or wool.
- Wear open-toed sandals whenever possible.
- Keep your feet clean. Wash your feet with soap or cleanser twice a day.
- Apply foot cream at least twice a week.
- Don’t wear the same pair of shoes for two days in a row. Leave them to dry from moisture first.
- Do not share shoes or towels with others.
- Eat all 5 food groups and eat foods that contain Zinc as an ingredient, such as oysters, chicken, eggs, milk, rice germ, and grains, etc.
The rainy season is not a cause of disease. But the humidity in the air together with various factors Both our own internal factors such as hormones or external factors such as eating certain types of food. that is the cause of disease that is the source of unpleasant odors Taking care of yourself Keep clean and make your body healthy. No matter the season, it can’t make us sick.