Even though our country has officially entered the rainy season. But during the day the weather is still quite hot. This causes the body to adjust in time, causing illness to occur. During the time of weather change like this Therefore, you should take special care of your health in order to avoid suffering from various respiratory diseases. Especially the flu and influenza
Cold vs Influenza
If you have flu symptoms, you will have a fever, headache, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, sore or sore throat, and may also be accompanied by chills. But if you are sick with the flu There will be chills, extreme heat, dizziness, body aches, bone pain, and nausea and vomiting may also occur.
If you are feeling unwell or have a fever, you should avoid going out. and rest at home To allow the body to recover from the fever But if you’re very hot Use a damp cloth to wipe yourself and take fever reducing medicine every 4 hours. If symptoms do not improve, such as severe coughing, chest tightness, or fever for more than 2 days, you should see a โปรโมชั่น ufabet doctor immediately.
However, these illnesses can be prevented. If you care about your health Take care of your body and be strong. It will help to have immunity to disease. which is a simple method In taking care of health that everyone can follow as follows
- Exercise regularly To give the body immunity to fight various germs, such as walking and jogging. cycling or play sports that involve continuous movement
- Drink clean water and eat fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamin C, such as oranges, guava, ripe papaya, and pineapple.
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages Because it lowers the immune system in the body. Therefore there is an easy chance of infection.
- Eat nutritious food, reduce sweet, fatty, salty foods and cook food thoroughly before consumption.
- avoid touching or mingle with patients Including not sharing items with sick people such as plates, cutlery, drinking glasses, handkerchiefs, towels, etc. and should wear a hygienic mask. To prevent the spread of germs as well.
You should also pay special attention to cleanliness after various activities. including washing hands with soap or alcohol gel And avoid touching your face with your hands, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth, to prevent germs from entering the body.